Best MMORPG??

Since my girlfriend and I stop using online community sites like Facebook and Friendster due to some personal reasons (ggness), she asked me several days ago what online game should she play so she will have something to spend her free time on. I've done some researching and so far this is what I've got..

From YouTube, jjurunida posted this video and I think it is pretty interesting..



I've heard some of these games before and I'm particularly interested in Continent of the Ninth since I've seen it's trailer. But sad to say, it is still in Beta stage and still in Korean (hayzzzz). Here are some pictures and video:



























































































(Astig di ba?)

Another game that caught my attention is Blade and Soul. Like Aion Online, this game was developed by NCSoft. This game is suppose to be released on the 4th quarter this year for CBT in Korea. (yeah, i know.. na naman)
Here are some pics and video of the game:









































































This game is Martial-Arts based so I think we can expect to see some powerful moves with stunning graphics hand in hand..


Sana malaro ko tong mga games na to.. Sana lang... LOL

0 comments: